Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Wed, Jun 29th, 2016
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    1-yr toddler boy dies of boiling water injuries in Koradi

    Representational pic

    Representational pic


    Nagpur:
    A one-year toddler boy, who had got scalded by boiling water that fell on him while his mother was cooking food on June 22, could not sustain the horrible injuries and died on June 28 while undergoing treatment at GMCH.

    The deceased toddler has been identified as Ayush Nrusinha Dhurve. According to police, Nrusinha Dhurve and his family hail from Davalpur village of Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh. At present, he was staying near Jhulelal College in Lonara coming under Koradi Police Station. On June 22 evening, Nrusinha’s wife was boiling water on a hearth (chulha) for cooking dal. In the meantime, the one-year Ayush came near the chulha while playing. Suddenly, the kadhai in which water was being boiled, rolled over Ayush scalding him grievously. Initially he was taken to a private hospital but was referred to GMCH. However, despite efforts by doctors there, Ayush succumbed to the burn injuries on June 28 during treatment.

    Koradi WPSI Khobragade, on the basis of information from GMCH Police Booth, has registered a case of accidental death and investigating the matter further.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145